вторник, 16 июля 2013 г.

Beef and broccoli puff pie recipe



I've just cooked a beef and broccoli puff pie for my boyfriend and thought why not to share the recipe on my blog :) So here it is! 
Main ingredients that I used to cook a filling for the pie were minced beef and shredded broccoli. I stewed them in a double cream for about 30 mins and added a pinch of salt, some black pepper, a clove of garlic and 2 eggs (to make it thicker)


For the pie I used a ready roll puff pastry from the supermarket (quick and easy:)) All I needed was to put a filling on it and wrap it up. To make the taste more complicated I decided to put some cheese on top. (I had kidderton ash goats' cheese)



The way I wrapped it up... Just cut it like this and moved the strips to the top one by one from each side alternately.


Pie is ready to go to the oven!


After 25 mins on a 200 C I finally have it ready! Now it's waiting for my boyfriend to be assessed! :)
By the way I made up the recipe myself, kinda proud of it :D




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий